Key Speakers - Moderation - Discussion - Exercise
Since 2010 a set of continuously organised interactive workshops has been taking place at EuroSPI² conferences. Workshop communities are built up and results are published at this website.
Each workshop lasts a whole day, includes industry and research key note speakers and allows participants to contribute actively. The results of the workshops are outlined in workshop summaries concluding discussions and providing new ideas. These workshop summaries are published every year. These workshops are interactive with open discussion. Participants work with the speakers to elaborate key statements for follow up research for the next year.
New Workshop Structure in 2017:
We will have two workshop days, 4 parallel workshops on day 1 and 4 parallel workshops on day 2. This allows participants and moderators to be moderators in one workshop, but also to participate and present in another one. Thus we extend the possibilites for everybody to exchange knowledge across different fields and increase personal interventions.
Community 1: Workshop 2017: Gamifiy SPI: Gamification and Persuasive Games for Software Process Improvement, Information Technology, and Innovation Management more...
- Workshop 2016: GamifySPI 2016 - Gamification and Persuasive Games for Software Process Improvement, Information Technology, and Innovation Management
- Workshop 2015: Innovation
- Conference Track 2015: Conference Stream and Panel for Global Innovation and Networking
- Roadmaps for Innovation and Changing Beliefs
- Process Product and Service Innovation
- Social Responsibility as a fruitful ground for innovation
Community 2: SPI in Industry 4.0 – The Digitalization of Design and Manufacturing more...
Community 3: Workshop 2017: Best Practices in Implementing Traceability more...
- Workshop 2016: Assessor Workshop – A Practical View on Traceability – Definition and Implementation of a Model-based Approach
- Workshop 2015: Assessor Workshop – Tools and Best Practices Used for Traceability
- Workshop 2014: Assessor Workshop – High maturity organisations (morning) and Test SPICE (afternoon)
- Exchanging Experiences across Assessment Models
Community 4: Workshop 2017: Good/Bad SPI Practices in Improvement more...
- Workshop 2016: ECQA Certified SPI Manager Qualification - Receive an SPI Certificate - Implement Best Pracrices for Managing Improvement
- Workshop 2015: There will be 2 half day workshops dealing with 2 hot topics – (1) Business Compliance and Transparency Best Practices, and (2) the SPI Manifesto and its implementation experiences
- Workshop 2014: How to apply an organizational change approach that is aligned with the new ISO standard 33014 (morning) and how to apply outsourcing business strategies (afternoon)
Community 5: Workshop 2017: Best Practices in Design of Systems Applying Functional Safety, Cybersecurity, and How Much Agile is Possible (with examples from Automotive Industry, Medical Device Industry) more...
- Workshop 2016: Cyber Security and Functional Safety in Cyber-Physical Systems (Examples of Automotive and Medical Domain)
- Workshop 2015: Experiences with the Implementation of Functional Safety and Embedded Systems Security
- Workshop 2014: Integrating Different Functional Safety and Risk Management Experiences (with examples from Medical Device, Automotive, and Nuclear Industry)
- Integrated Design Principles
- Agile Design PrinciplesFunctional Safety Standards and Design Principles
Community 6: Experiences with Agile and Lean more...
Community 7: Standards and Assessment models more...
Community 8: Team Skills and Diversity more...
Take your chance and contribute to the workshop communities at the EuroAsiaSPI² Conferences!